At present we offer free 2nd class delivery to the UK Mainland only, if you would like delivery outside of the UK Mainland please email us at email@example.com
Free 2nd class delivery on all orders
Express delivery can be arranged at a cost, please email to arrange
Your order will be dispatched 2nd class within 48hrs of receipt of payment
Click & Collect – Collection by appointment only from SK8, after purchase please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a collection date and time
Deliveries will be dispatched Mon – Fri, therefore if you place an order on a Friday, your order will be dispatched Mon or Tue the following week. Weekend and bank holidays are non-working days
If you require an item urgently, please do contact us and if we can post the item to you sooner, we will do our very best
Some deliveries will be assigned a tracking number, if this is the case, we will send the tracking number to you
Want to know more?
Full Delivery information is below….
- In this policy we set out details of the delivery methods, periods and charges that apply to orders for our products made through our website or by face to face meetings, telephone or email.
- This policy is a legally binding document, and this policy shall form part of the contract of sale between you and us made under our terms and conditions of sale.
- Free delivery
- We offer free 2nd class delivery to all mainland UK addresses on all orders.
- All other orders will be subject to delivery charges as detailed in Section 5.
- Geographical limitations
- We will usually be able to deliver to the following countries and territories: UK Mainland.
- We may from time to time agree to deliver products to other countries and territories.
- Delivery methods and periods
- The methods that we use to deliver our products, and the time periods within which delivery is usually completed, are as follows: (a) if your delivery address is on the United Kingdom mainland, you will be able to select standard delivery, and the typical period for delivery of products by this method is 3-7 working days if the product is in stock.
- If you place your order by 3pm GMT on a working day, these time periods run from the close of business on that day; if you place your order after 3pm GMT on a working day, or on a non-working day, these time periods run from the close of business on the next following working day.
- The delivery periods set out in this Section 4 are indicative only, and whilst we will make every effort to ensure that you receive your delivery in good time, we do not guarantee delivery before the end of the stated period.
- We may conduct fraud screening checks before dispatching the product, and these checks may delay your delivery. If the delivery is likely to be delayed as a result of fraud screening checks, we will notify you.
- Delivery charges
- Delivery charges will be calculated by our website and automatically applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
- Our delivery charges are as follows: (a) in respect of standard delivery method free of charge.
- Delivery tracking
- Delivery tracking may be available on some deliveries. If this is the case, we will send you the tracking No. and instructions of how to use this service
- Receipt and signature
- Some deliveries must be received in person at the delivery address, and a signature must be provided.
- In some cases our delivery service provider will notify you in advance of attempting to make a delivery requiring signature.
- Additional deliveries
- If an initial delivery attempt is unsuccessful, our delivery service provider will advise you on the next step to delivering the products in your order.
- Courier Collection
- If your products remain undelivered despite our delivery service provider making attempts to deliver them, the delivery service provider will leave a card at your address, with instructions on how you may collect your products, including a time limit for collection.
- Delivery problems
- If you experience any problems with a delivery, please contact us using the contact details that we publish on our website or otherwise notify to you.
- If our delivery service provider is unable to deliver your products, and such failure is your fault, and you do not collect your products from our delivery service provider within the relevant time limit, we may agree to arrange for re-delivery of the products; however, we reserve the right to charge you for the actual costs of re-delivery (even where the initial delivery was free of charge).
- An indicative list of the situations where a failure to deliver will be your fault is set out below:
(a) you provided the wrong address for delivery;
(b) there is a mistake in the address for delivery that was provided; (c) the address for delivery is not reasonably accessible;
(d) the address for delivery cannot safely be accessed;
(e) if in-person receipt is not required, there is no easy and secure means of leaving the products at the address for delivery and there is no person available to accept delivery; or
(f) if in-person receipt is required, there is no person available at the address for delivery to accept delivery and provide a signature.